Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekly Tidbits

I'm all about these cool wooden dowel trivets, and they are totally DIY and I even have a link for the DIY here. Definitely want to make some of these, and how cool do they look just hanging on the white washed wall?
Lovin' the stripes that are constantly everywhere (I think I instagramed a picture of 7 striped shirts I own that are all very similar) and this rug is so cool with the pop of neon. The original rug that you can buy with the stripes is from Kira and costs a bajillion dollars, no joke. So just buy the crate and barrel rug, way cheaper and do it yourself. I basically copy and pasted this idea from Apartment Therapy. But, it's so cool I just had to post it.
I am seriously on the lookout for a good planner, and this one seems to have it all, weekly pages and monthly pages with plenty of space but it's not a crazy huge planner. I honestly can't remember where I saw this planner (on someone's blog) but you can get it here. Also, if you go to Poketo's site please look at all the stuff they have in their stationary section because they have awesome stuff, I basically want all of the pens and notebooks and everything they have.
J.Crew had this belt and it cost about $52!!! I wanted it so bad, but it never went on sale and it was so spency. Then on this newfound amazing blog I found a diy for it and I can NOT believe I didn't think of it before, seriously it couldn't be easier. Can't wait to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment