Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Breakfast Week 3

Remember how I was supposed to mix up the omelet with these waffles last week, and instead I just ate toast on the waffle days? Consequently this week's breakfast is Kashi Go Lean Original 7 Grain Frozen Waffles. As much as I like eggs and omelet's this may be my favorite breakfast so far. Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing as toast, but they aren't, okay? Or at least, in my head I feel better about popping these in the toaster than my bread. And, from my extensive (or not so extensive) research these are better for me than the loaf of bread sitting on my counter.

For these waffles I pop them in the toaster and then spread a little of Justin's Honey Peanut Butter and some raspberry jam and they are delicious, especially when you have some juice in the fridge to pair them with. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment