Monday, April 9, 2012

Mmmmmm....Breakfast....

errrr....I mean.......uh....

Okay, I have this problem where I sleep in till the last possible moment (meaning I shower at night most often) and I often don't give myself any time for breakfast.

I'm trying this new thing where I take better care of myself (eating better, exercising all those things we're supposed to do for ourselves) and my goal is to eat breakfast everyday (because apparently breakfast matters).

This week's breakfast menu is.....(drum roll)......OATMEAL!!!!! Yay. I think that there is nothing grosser than plain, mushy oatmeal. However, I truly think it's delicious when you can add a little cream, or brown sugar or fresh berries. So far (today) it's going great. Also, my breakfast plan for Sunday is yummy german pancakes (that is my reward for eating breakfast everyday this week).

I'm really striving to love myself and take better care of me. It has taken a while to realize that no one can really love me the way I love myself. And in doing so I feel as though you are better able to take care of yourself. So here I am, working on that. I'll let you know how the week-long oatmeal breakfasts turn out.

1 comment: