Monday, April 30, 2012

Breakfast Week 4

This week's breakfast is a lot like last week, or maybe even the same some days. I still have some spinach and ham left over, so I'm going to be having some more of the "green eggs and ham" omelets and I bought some green bell peppers to use as well. I really liked my omelet's last week so hopefully I'm not going to burn myself out on omelets.

I'll definitely be changing it up next week, maybe some variations of oatmeal with some flaxseed? There are so many options to pick from in The New Abs Diet Cookbook that it's sometimes hard to decide.

2 comments:

  1. I'm inspired by your breakfasting! I am a total slacker when it comes to eating in the morning. Maybe I'll check out that book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilee, when are you going to start blogging again? I want you to.

    ReplyDelete