Thursday, April 28, 2011

furthermore...

Boyf. doesn't seem to find my new favorite blog (Hyperbole and a half) as hilarious as I do. When I'm trying to contain my laughter and instead spouting tears he sort of gives me a side ways glance and stops reading and goes back to whatever it is he's doing. I feel like he must at least appreciate why it's so genius but I just can't tell if he does and am saddened. Because I'm with Boyf every day I would really like to be able to talk about this blog at length with him.

He has promised to read the god of cake and spider post. I really hope he does. I know he would definitely agree that my experience with spiders and hers are very closely related.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, your tags for this post are hilarious. I started following this blog a while ago and it is truly the gem of the internet. Stephen doesn't appreciate how amazing it is either! This shiz should be made into a book, it's so good.

    ReplyDelete