Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Strawberry Avocado Salsa





My new favorite salsa, Strawberry Avocado! It was so easy, I don't think I'll ever forget how to make it because I think there are, like, 3 or 4 ingredients (if you haven't noticed I'm a huge fan of the easy recipes).
Here's the Recipe:
1 cup chopped strawberries
2 chopped avocados
2 T of minced cilantro
2 tsp. of fresh lime juice (half of a small/med size lime)
there was some jalapeno in the original recipe but I chose to omit it.
-Mix all together, but I found if you mixed it too much the avocado spread everywhere and it wasn't so "pretty" but then again, who really cares as long as it is delicious.

For the chips I bought a package of whole wheat tortillas and brushed a very light layer of olive oil on one side and then sprinkled some cinnamon sugar, cut the tortillas into even wedges and then preheating the oven to 350 and baked them for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment