Monday, March 26, 2012

The Walking Dead


Have you been watching The Walking Dead?? I only just finished the second season finale this past weekend and zombiepocalypse is all I have been thinking about for the past three weeks (Time it's taken me to watch it all). I've pretty much come the conclusion that I would be fairly useless in a zombiepocalypse. However, after watching the show I would be at the very LEAST as useful as Lori or Carol, you know, I could do the laundry, and cook.

But in all honestly this show is so captivating. And it's interesting because I seriously dislike half of the, what 10 (?), characters and yet I was so sucked in. There's something about dystopian civilizations that are so captivating, no? Thinking about how you would fair in such a world.




Even though I dislike half the characters I will say that this show has had some of the best character development that I have seen in a long time. Daryl Dixon, the hate-able, vulgar redneck turned into the best character the show has to offer. I can't tell you how many walking dead memes about Daryl my friend found for me over the weekend.

I don't know how you feel about zombie's, but I highly suggest you give it a shot. The first season is on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment