Monday, March 26, 2012

Help! Help! Help!

Guess what?

Dress code at the crew has changed once again. We are not allowed to wear denim without a blazer and I can't wear my pixie pants either (the BEST pant I have EVER come across (that's not denim)). This is the major problem, I do not look good in blazers, I just can't pull them off. They drown me and the crew blazers are a bit too spensy for me to buy just to wear to work; and the cheap ones from Forever 21/H&M have shoulder pads. Why? I just can't make that work.

The silver lining here (if you can call it that) is that I can wear some chinos with just a button up (no cardi or blazer necessary). BUT, I am not in love with the Crew's chino's. They just aren't made for curvy ladies, and my thighs are a bit meaty (or cottage cheesy as I'd like to call it).

Here's where you can help me, I need your suggestions on where I can find some chinos that fit curvy bodies well? I do have some chinos from Gap that I really liked when I first tried them on (see previous post with red pants pic) but after you wear them the knees get all loose and big. Maybe I just need a smaller size? Anyway, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment