Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sweet Hearts

After discovering washi tape I've been kind of obsessed and on the prowl for a good vendor to buy myself some and found this shop on etsy. You can buy a pack of 8 different tapes, 2 feet long each (minimum, you can get more if you want) and it's only, like, $6!! That was the answer for me because I am slowly dipping my toe into the world of DIY projects but don't have the money to go crazy and buy all the things. Anyway, I ordered some washi tape from them, some bakers twine (I love bakers twine, something about it is so romantical for me, not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I love it) and some natural jute twine.

Around Valentines Day I found these printables and decided they would be so cute strung somewhere. Then I decided that somewhere would be above my bed and I would use the twine and some cute polka dot washi tape I bought from etsy. I thought it seemed a little too cheesy at first, and I may change it later, but for now I think it's sweet and fits in nicely above my bed.
So here you can see the washi tape I used and the Jute twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment