Sunday, June 26, 2011

Update No. 6: Moving

Back to chronological order, and no more animals or make up (for a bit, or at least this post). The day after my birthday, June 10, 2011, I moved. I've had my name on a few lists of low income housing and finally one opened up and it's half a block away from the library (job).

I'm pretty happy with it. The whole building is studio apartments, so natch mine is too. It has air conditioning, that I can control myself (hallelujah), and a nice dishwasher, garbage disposal (I've never had one of those). The building has underground, assigned parking, an exercise room, laundry on every floor and a "club room" where I can go and watch cable tv on a big screen if no one has it reserved (not that I've really had time for that).

My place isn't super cute yet, so I'm not going to post any pictures, once I get something on the walls, or the big pile of boxes gone, or a pretty rug, then I will probably post some.

Of course I have to thank those that helped me move; I couldn't have done with without Boyf, Griff, or Marilee's boxes. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. So I just realized tonight that I hadn't seen any posts from you recently, and remembered you'd changed your URL. Somehow I found you! I'm all caught up now though -- any time you need boxes you know where to go, my friend.

    ReplyDelete