Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm Only Slightly Ridiculous

Dear Friends and Family,

You can obviously tell that I am ridiculously obsessed with all things animals, and especially bunnies and puppies. It seems that over the past few weeks I've discovered many websites dedicated to posting pictures of these things. I've also taken to posting said sites onto the left hand side of my blog. I've found another (you can thank Boyf. for this one, oh and also for cuteoverload). Boyf. just sent me a link to the dog of my dreams (one of the four or five) and from there I discovered the site and can't get enough. Here is a pic of said dog:
He is a Goldendoodle, a mix between a Golden Retriever and a Poodle (which I'm not a huge fan of, but look how cute they can turn out?).

Here is where you can find the site with more pics of Mango the GoldenDoodle.

Also, just so you know, I don't currently own any Lisa Frank notebooks or anything of the sort. I just like animals. I'm not a weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment