Thursday, August 18, 2011

One on One

Well, really not quite one on one cause it was me, Charlie and Grandma but still kind of. Having nieces and nephews is quite possibly one of the best things that's happened in my adult life; and now that they are getting older spending one on one time with them (as well as collective) is so special.

Charlie is the oldest, he's going to be 6 in October and I can't believe how old that is! He's one of the handsomest and smartest guys I know, and I can't wait for school to start so I can start hearing about all of his girlfriends (he's definitely already had a few girls fawn over him).

Anyway, Charlie and Grandma and I went to the Clark Planetarium and saw the Sea Rex 3D movie. It was pretty cool and we almost got eaten a few times from a scary sea dinosaur. Then we went and had some ice cream and cookies.
Charlie is, I think, less messy at eating ice cream than I am.

After ice cream and cookies we went to the library and read just about every Spider-Man graphic novel on the shelf.

I adore this little guy and can't wait to see him grow up, although I will miss this time in his life.



1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a way (like on facebook) to post a "like" on blog posts and I would post a thousand "likes" on this particular blog post. It made me so happy reading it. You are such a fabulous aunt. My kids are EXTREMELY lucky to have you as their aunt. Thanks for liking my kids so much...makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete