Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Followings

Lately (and I mostly blame pinterest) I've been finding more and more style blogs that I can't get enough of. It first started with Kendi's Everyday and then through her I found Keiko Lynn and just today I found What Would a Nerd Wear AND Get Dressed. If that wasn't overkill, there was another that I had linked but I decided to take it off. This will be the second time that I've had it linked and then removed it. The Chloe Conspiracy is adorable, but in the end, just not my cup o' tea (which is odd because she wears tons of j.crew). I think the reason I didn't end up liking hers was the layout, it just didn't speak to me.

I love these blogs, these women have amazing style and poise. I love that they site their clothes so that I can copy them (if I ever become rich enough to start buying clothes again). Looking at their sites is much better, for me, than looking right at a clothing website. When I'm at the website I either spend or start feeling really antsy, like I should be spending, and then I quickly plummet into a depressive state because I can't buy anything. Plus, these women are real people, they exist! They are not models (although some of them definitely should be) and they re-wear their clothes and most of them have admitted to not showering every day which makes me then feel even better about myself. Yay for not showering and being greasy.

Mostly I just wanted to let you all know how my list of "friendly sites" had gotten so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment