Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Sneaks!

These are my newest sneakers and boy I was LONG overdue for a new pair. I wish I had taken pictures of my recently retired lace up vans. They were pretty much disintegrating from the inside out. Every time I would put them on, after a few minutes of walking rubber flakes would come off and feel like little rocks in my shoes.
Anyway, I was torn between these and cream colored converse but then these went on sale at Madewell and I got them for 25 Dollar!!!! (They still have a few left in the sale section if you want. Plus, they have high top and elastic banded bensimons if you fancy those)

I have to say that I feel pretty cool when I wear them. I feel like a cool city girl walking around in them and wonder about the cool french girls in Paris wearing them. I'm not even sure if they are popular in France like Madewell tells me they are but I'd like to think so.

Really, I want those converse too because in my heart I am a shoe whore, I just can't afford to buy all the shoes yet (and yes, I mean all the shoes. Well, almost all the shoes).

1 comment:

  1. I love love love those! I am positive French girls wear them. French girls are hip and chic, and so are you + those. (and even you - those, of course, haha)

    ReplyDelete