Friday, January 6, 2012

As Far Back as November, But No Less Exciting!

It's been a while since my big sis broke the news, but since I went on a blogging hiatus I never told the world, that my sister is PREGNANT!

I wish I could have recorded the moment that she told my family because my mother was so shocked, I've never seen her quite so speechless. It probably seemed like my mom wasn't excited but trust me, she is! I know for a fact that my mother immediately went out and bought baby things for my sister, and probably not even two weeks after we found out I ended up spending pretty much a WHOLE day shopping at several Carter's across Salt Lake City for baby things with my mother (of course we got things for the other children).


Next month we find out what she is having and it'll be exciting! Also, I think she mentioned that the gender unveiling might involve cake, and if that's true then I'm even more excited.




This is a pretty old picture of my sister and her husband, engagement picture old, but it is a pretty cute one of them both.
Congratulations Christine and Derk!

No comments:

Post a Comment