Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm Gross

I'm so gross lately. Really. Just about every day when I'm thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner I get this craving for cheeseburgers and fries. It's this weird salty craving that I just can't get rid of. I really try to not give in, but sometimes it just doesn't work. I feel so gross though that all I want are cheeseburgers and fries. Why is this?

By the way, I'm totally not adverse to the occasional burger when you're with friends or the boyf. and are starving and need a quick bite, or if you have a gift card to a place (like carls jr.). I think that's tots fine! But when I'm thinking about making dinner tonight (while I'm at work supposed to be doing work) and all I can think of that sounds good is burgers and fries I think that means I have a problem.

I think what really bothers me is worrying that if I give in then I'll turn into one of those gross people who eat out at McDonald's all the time and has to start wearing sweat pants around and inevitably they've just let it all go and they hardly wash their hair and it has nasty comb-like marks in it from the grease. And THEN when I'm 35 (and people think I'm in my late 40s) I'll have nasty long hair with feathered bangs that I only wash once a week and I've ended up with fast food smelling B.O.

man, am I just terrible or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment