Sunday, February 26, 2012

Early Spring and Summer Wardrobe

I have gotten the jump on my spring and summer wardrobe early. Really early, in fact, I have basically no budget left to buy clothes. Except for pants. I am hoping to lose some weight so I can fit into some cute colorful pants. Probably from Gap or H&M (cause the colored denim at the crew is over $100!! Ridiculous).
Anyway, here are the pieces I've picked up

 Rugby Stripe Dress, J.Crew
Jardin Skirt, J.Crew
No.2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton, J.Crew
No.2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton, J.Crew
Leopard Tank, J.Crew
Tova Sandals, J.Crew

Yeah, yeah, I know, everything is from J.Crew but I really can't help it when I work there and get a discount. Plus, you have to buy this stuff when it first comes out or else it goes on the "exclusion" list (like the sandals no doubt will) which means that I can't get them at a discount price. So the sandals will probably sit in the closet for a while, but that's okay it gives me something to look forward to wearing. I love J.Crew but lately I've been wishing there was a Madewell closer (J.Crew's sister company). Too bad they aren't coming to City Creek, oh well, maybe in a few years?



1 comment:

  1. I love those sandals! the colors on the skirts are great too.

    ReplyDelete