Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yes, i missed it


Oh tv how i missed you! I missed your late night Family Guy episodes, House reruns (episodes that were still good), Supernatural, Chuck, even the morning news (especially since i don't bother much to keep up on news which i know is bad). Boyf. is so great and got me a converter box. And it may seem like some small feat but it most definitely is not! I love surprises, and when Boyf. walked into the room toting the antenna and little black converter box i immediately lit up! I knew right away what it was and I was so excited!

Now don't get me wrong, i don't need tv to live, but sometimes it's nice to watch a little show, even if it's a seinfeld rerun (which isn't a bad thing at all) while i'm eating breakfast or lunch or something.

don't pretend like you don't feel the same way. and please don't tell me how pathetic i am to be excited to have tv and don't tell me how much more full your life is without it. i know i sound like a media whore, but i'm not. my life is full of other activities (just don't ask about them ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment