Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I need your help...

I must ask for all of your help in reminding me to NEVER watch this movie again.

Last Friday my friends and I decided to have a musical marathon. I insisted that we watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, which I could never regret. It was great, all the brothers are too handsome (well except for caleb and ephraim) and the music is fabulous. Our next decision (and I'm honestly not quite sure how we all agreed upon it) was Pete's Dragon. I think we all agreed that the movie could have been a hundred times better if Pete's character was played by someone else. We joked that he could only have gotten the part through family connections or something. There are only a few good numbers in there, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that John Conaway was one of the Gogan Brothers, but alas, I still deeply regret it. Not only can I not get a few of the songs out of my head, it has landed me with the nickname of Lampy (mickey rooney's character). Before my friend called me dimples, now I am stuck with Lampy, and I tried my best to rid myself of it, but I'm afraid it has stuck and for how long I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment