Monday, August 26, 2013

Smoothies Smoothies Smoothies!!!!

Just checkin in with a little post about my latest favorite thing. SMOOTHIES!!! I've been going crazy with smoothies in the past week and I am in love!


The top picture is an avocado and kiwi smoothie. It was surprisingly delicious! I found it on pinterest and it's pretty simple:

2 peeled kiwis
1/2 avocado
T lime juice 
1/8-1/4 cup of juice or coconut water or aloe juice (I used a splash of OJ cause that's what I had)
1 T of honey

The bottom picture was absolutely delicious as well, and I feel it can be mixed up really easily. In mine I had:

1 cup spinach
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup frozen peaches
1/2 frozen banana
1 1/4 cup of OJ

Another one I had (not pictured) was a yummy chocolate, banana and pb smoothie with:

1 1/2 cup of chocolate almond milk
1 frozen banana
1 T of peanut butter
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder

One more I had a few weeks ago (not pictured) is pear, juice, banana, kale and spinach. It goes something like:

1 cup of OJ
1 frozen banana
1 pear
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of kale

I'm pretty stoked about my new discovery. I plan on having smoothies all the time now, because they are soo easy to just mix up (and my mom has an amazing bendtec blender and I love it). 

Any good smoothie recipes to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment