Wednesday, November 16, 2011

rearranging and trying new things

Dear friends,

You may have noticed that I haven't posted for a while and you may have also noticed that things look a little different. I decided about two weeks ago to get a wordpress site and then play around with both it and blogger to make my final decision. And let me tell you, I can't decide. Blogger is very very simple to use and Wordpress definitely takes some getting used to.

Now I need your opinion, please check out my new site here and let me know what you think. Leave comments there or on this one. The one thing I like about Wordpress is it's much cleaner feeling to me, more professional, more serious but, Blogger is pretty easy to use and it's really easy to add widgets to your blog, a bit easier (so far) for me than Wordpress. But, to be fair I have only been playing around with Wordpress for about a week and a half whereas I've had Blogger for, what? 3 years now? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment