Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dress

okay, I had some credit at Nordstrom and decided that I want a party dress. Not that I ever really go to dress up parties, but I would like to think that I will. Plus, maybe if I have the dress, more opportunities will present themselves, or maybe I'll just end up wearing it to ridiculous places because I have to get my money's worth right? (although I'll let you in on a secret, it was under $50!)

So here is the dress...

Now, I'm a little unsure of how it will look on. I am thinking it will either be absolutely brilliant or, not so brilliant. My plan is to wear it with some adorable tights, colored or maybe just black and then a cute little cardi over.
Thoughts?
(I'm hoping that someone will have a dress up New Year's party, and if they don't I might end up wearing it anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment