Friday, June 5, 2009

i've been bad

so i've been really bad.

i haven't even told you all how i now have my very own Pancake. about two weeks ago my dad called me at work and asked me if i still want a rabbit! as you can guess i was jumping up and down and saying a lot of yeses and oh my goshes and what does it look like. turns out my dad's coworker found it in his garden. so instead of taking it to the humane society i get him! i haven't taken any pics with my camera yet, so that's probably why i haven't posted about him yet. i did take him to the vet for a check up and she told me it's a young boy and that he is in good health.

so as you can guess his name is Pancake, but i call him Pannycake. he's pretty cute, so fuzzy and just the most adorable thing ever.

don't worry, i do promise to take pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment